Roll back MEIS incentive in new export-import policy The Commerce Ministry is considering a recast of export incentives. Ministry is expecting to roll back the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS). Apparel exporters are very concerned about it. it could be a part of a new export-import policy. The current policy is also expiring in …
Export procedure & documentation required
In this export blog, We will discuss export documentation process for export. We will also discuss how to get shipping documents for export in this export blog. We will discuss all export rules and regulations.
There is a rbi guidelines for realisation of export proceeds also have dgft guidelines and regulation of export trade. Besides, There are gst rules for export and also have gst export invoice rules.
Firstly you have to do import export code registration.
Documents required for export import license
- You should have a Cancelled Cheque with Entity’s or Individual’s name pre-printed on it.
- You should have sale deed, rental/lease deed, electricity/phone bill for address verification
- Current Bank Account Details
- Company’s or Individual’s copy of PAN Card
- Individual’s voter id or Aadhar card or passport copy
- Individual’s or company’s or firm’s cancel cheque copy of current bank account.
Another documents are below:
Certificate of origin
GSP certificate of origin
letter of undertaking
chamber of commerce certificate
Above all, there is also rbi master circular on exports